Thursday, June 25, 2009

Farrah Fawcett Dead

Farrah Fawcett was a very beautiful woman.

My brother had her famous 1970s poster adorning his bedroom wall as a teenager, and I was always envious that I didn't have one.

The first time I saw Farrah Fawcett was in the Fox Movie Theater in Town and Country Shopping Center on Macarthur Blvd., in Springfield, Illinois. She appeared in the movie Logan's Run.

I was totally attracted to her, although at that age I wasn't entirely sure what those feelings meant, but I knew I wanted more.

Yet, by the peak of her stardom I wasn't interested. I never really like Charlie's Angels.
It was in her post Angel's roles where I realized she was a fine actress.

The last time I saw Farrah Fawcett was in her documentary Farrah's Story. I felt so heart broken for her. God I hate Cancer. Poor baby. May you rest in peace Farrah.

No comments:

email jp

  • jeromeprophet@gmail.com

copyright

archive

visitors

evworld

Slashdot

Wired News: Top Stories