Monday, March 16, 2009

I Love A Man In A Uniform


NAZI Mass Rollcall - Nothing can match the feeling I get when I see a man wearing a uniform.


Gang Of Four - I Love A Man In A Uniform (July 31, 1982 Live)

Time with my girl I spent it well
I had to be strong for my woman
You must be joking, O man you must be joking
She needed to be protected

The good life was so elusive
Handouts, they got me down
I had to regain my self-respect
So I got into camouflage

The girls they love to see you shoot

I love a man in a uniform
I love a man in a uniform
I love a man in a uniform
I love a man in a uniform

To have ambitions was my ambition
But I had nothing to show for my dreams
Time with my girl I spent it well
You must be joking, O man you must be joking

The good life was so elusive
Handouts, they got me down
I had to regain my self respect
So I got into camouflage

The girls they love to see you shoot

I love a man in a uniform
I love a man in a uniform
I love a man in a uniform
I love a man in a uniform

I need an order
Shoot, shoot
I need an order
Shoot, shoot
I need an order
Shoot, shoot
I need an order
Shoot, shoot

To have ambition
Was my ambition
Time with my girl I spent it well
You must be joking, O man you must be joking

The girls they love to see you shoot
The girls they love to see you shoot

I love a man in a uniform
I love a man in a uniform
They love to see you shoot
I love a man in a uniform

The girls they love to see you shoot
I love a man in a uniform
They love to see you shoot

The girls they love to see you shoot
I love a man in a uniform
They love a... they love a... they love a
They love to see you shoot

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is just wrong!

Marie said...

Why do you act like a fucking asshole, because I know you're not.

JeromeProphet said...

Marie:

Long ago I stopped "believing" in nations, in religions, and I guess in humanity.

I only have so much time, and if I'm going to write I want it to have some meaning - to me.

Long ago when Americans were marching lock step with the notion that Russians were evil, I didn't see it that way - never did.

And after the end of the Cold War when the U.S. peace economy took off like a rocket it was pretty obvious that the Cold War economy had been an unproductive economy - one which didn't, and wasn't intended to, eliminate long standing social and economic disparities between the classes, and races.

Then came along 911. The longer, and longer I think about 911 the more, and more suspicious I become about it. I have in fact a gnawing suspicion that 911 was a setup. Not a setup in the big sense, not that the CIA planned it, but that certain contingencies were set in place in case such an attack happened.

Like sending in special ops teams to bring down the core of the buildings if they were hit - in order to create a safer, cleaner, more rapid, more dramatic demolition - which would ensure U.S. resolve - would eliminate any dissent - would allow George W. Bush, who had been an unpopular president up until then to turn the nation into a secret police state, eliminate the niceties of the Constitution and the Bill of Rights, and to wage war in whatever fashion he so chose on anyone he so chose.

I also am guilty of being sucked into supporting the illegal actions of the U.S. government - including invasion of a nation which had not attacked us, nor had any potential to do so, destabilize an entire region which would set the U.S. on the path of a permanent occupation of several Middle Eastern nations - long after the Cheney regime ended, along with political assassinations, renditions, torture, suspension of the right to a trial, or a defense, or even being charged, wiretapping, infiltration of religious groups, political groups, creation of an enemies list, outing of CIA agents, packing the Justice Department with political hacks and having those political hacks use the justice system to attack politicians of the opposing political party, placing our troops into a quagmire, firing off all of the top level generals who opposed placing our troops into a quagmire, using the CIA as a scapegoat, using a storm trooper like trained and equipped anti riot squads to squelch peaceable assembly at protest sites, raiding peace groups, destroying labor unions, eliminating our borders and allowing thirty million illegal aliens to flood the nation with cheap labor, encouraging massive debt to foreign nations, waging war on the middle class, trying to assassinate foreign heads of state, allowing Osama Bin Laden to continue to live, and be free - and using him as the boogie man to scare a nation, and raising an entire generation of children to believe that invasion and occupation of other nations doesn't need to be based upon dire and critical need, but simply because we seek to control their natural resources - instead of developing our own clean renewable, domestically produces resources.

So if that makes me an asshole, then I am willing to live with it. By the way there are millions of others who believe as I do - it is our turn now.

Blind adherence to authority, no matter which flag, or which uniform, is a danger to the continued existence of mankind.

Question authority.

That is the radical unpatriotic disturbing message behind this post.

Peace and Love
Over and Out

email jp

  • jeromeprophet@gmail.com

copyright

archive

visitors

evworld

Slashdot

Wired News: Top Stories