Friday, January 23, 2009

The Sell Off Continues

Work has been non-stop hectic. Those who held off waiting for an upswing from September are now selling out of the market.

Additionally the numbers of investors simply cashing in due to necessity, such as unemployment, underemployment, and the credit crisis, has increased.

The sense of confusion over whether to ride the market out, or to seek safer shores has caused people to make costly decisions which appear to be counter to their long term interest.

The emotion, the sense of panic, the financial pain, has worn me out.

I keep waiting for things to settle down some. But I don't see it happening.

Not anytime soon.

Which is why I blog less, and less these days. I feel exhausted dealing with the public.

No comments:

email jp

  • jeromeprophet@gmail.com

copyright

archive

visitors

evworld

Slashdot

Wired News: Top Stories