Thursday, July 10, 2008

Donated to Obama Campaign Again!



I'm barely making it financially, but I have to donate to the Barack Obama presidential campaign.

I consider it an investment in the nation's, and my own family's future.

If the Republicans win in November this nation is history - at least in our lifetime. We've simply got to stop them. Anyone who wants to help take the country back for the average American - for the Middle Class - should donate now, and keep donating. It doesn't have to be a large amount. Even five dollars is good.

I increased my donation this month to make up for the smaller donation last month. I plan to give a whopping $200 by November - possibly more. That's big money in my family, but another Republican administration is not what this nation needs. For those fellow bloggers who have written about how much they despise Bush, and his pals - this is your chance to actually do something to help your country - so donate now.



Dear Eugene,

Thank you for your generous donation of $45.00.

Your gift will be immediately put to work building a campaign to change our country and our politics for the better.

Looking for more ways to get involved?

Head over to My.BarackObama.com where our growing set of tools puts the future of this campaign in your hands:

http://my.barackobama.com


On My.BarackObama.com you can...

... build your own profile and connect with supporters near you
... find or create your own local or national group
... create your own personal fundraising page and track your progress
... find events near you or plan your own
... chronicle your campaign experience on your own blog

There will be much more to come in the weeks and months ahead thanks to your support.

Thank you again for your donation.

Obama for America
http://www.BarackObama.com

No comments:

email jp

  • jeromeprophet@gmail.com

copyright

archive

visitors

evworld

Slashdot

Wired News: Top Stories