Monday, November 12, 2007

You Bought Me A Piece of Shit

God Speaks But People Don't Always Listen

Father: Well don't worry we're on our way to your friend's house so you can try and find the new cell phone we just bought you to replace the one you deliberately smashed into pieces.

Daughter: Why do you have to drive?

Father: Because it's my car.

Daughter: Well I haven't driven in a week.

Father: So what?

Daughter: I can't believe you bought me that piece of shit.

Father: That piece of shit is a pretty nice car.

Daughter: The tires on it are dangerous.

Father: Which is why we're going to have them replaced.

Daughter: You bought me a piece of shit.

FATHER'S CAR SUDDENLY CUTS OUT. IT SLOWLY COAST TO SIDE OF ROAD POWERLESS.

Father: We're poor. That's why I drive around in a twenty year old car.

Daughter: What do we do now?

Father: Start walking.

No comments:

email jp

  • jeromeprophet@gmail.com

copyright

archive

visitors

evworld

Slashdot

Wired News: Top Stories