Wednesday, October 03, 2007

The War - Concludes

I have spent many hours over the last week watch Ken Burns' World War II documentary - The War.

"The Second World War was fought in thousands of places, too many for any one accounting. This is the story of four American towns and how their citizens experienced that war".

I viewed each episode twice, and most episodes three times already.

That's a lot of World War II in one week, but considering that it adds up to only one work week it's really nothing compared to the importance of the topic.

I'd like to say more, and I'll probably come back to put more in this post as it certainly deserves it, but I'm watching an episode of The War right now, and I want to get back to it.

No comments:

email jp

  • jeromeprophet@gmail.com

copyright

archive

visitors

evworld

Slashdot

Wired News: Top Stories