Thursday, September 20, 2007

My Internet Adventure

I have just returned from a place which isn't really a place at all but some aspect of the Internet which I had never seen presented in just this way before.

Does that even make sense?

Anyway, I just installed this program that opens another means of presenting Internet content.

Sure we've seen videos, and heard audio, and read text, and even seen graphical content on the Internet before.

I'm not saying anything has changed in this way.

In fact I found myself wanting more, more, and more bandwidth.

Because I've have always felt I knew where the Internet was headed, and the people who have made this bridge to this means of presenting content they are oh so close to making it happen - to bringing the future of the Internet to us all.

It just takes more, more, more, bandwidth.

And we'll have to wait for Internet III for that.

Still I like what I saw, and heard - and I'm going back now.

No comments:

email jp

  • jeromeprophet@gmail.com

copyright

archive

visitors

evworld

Slashdot

Wired News: Top Stories