Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Why We Met


Two Little Lassies On Saint Patrick's Day
.
.
Why We Met
by jp


You said I was
Someone

You'd seen before

Someone
You knew

From long before
Someone
Who hurt you
Someone
Untrue

I was in pain
When

Confusion reigned
Then
I needed to
See
What I could
Be
What we could
Be
I needed to
See

I was scared to
Grow

I needed your
Grace
I needed to
Know
The smile on your
Face
I needed to
Know
I just had to
Know

Many years have passed
I wonder where you are
If you're near or far
From time to time
If you'd be mine
If you'd be mine

You'd like me now
I'm more stable now
Sort of happy now
Still confused now
After all these years
I'm still filled with fear

Still I'm here
Thinking of you
Wondering if you
Ever think of me
Like I think of you
My love was true

No comments:

email jp

  • jeromeprophet@gmail.com

copyright

archive

visitors

evworld

Slashdot

Wired News: Top Stories