Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Born In A Garage - He's Now Royalty


Koshi Kat In A Kat Kollar

Since Koshi's surgery he's had to wear a collar to prevent him from getting at his sutures.

It looks like a cape!

He has to wear this collar for two weeks, and it's been driving him crazy since he can hardly groom himself. Cats are obsessed with keeping clean, so we've been having to use special sani wipes designed for cats just to keep him clean.

As long as no infection sets in I feel Koshi's recovery will be a big success. Koshi's on antibiotics so hopefully that will prevent any infections.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Best wishes for a speedy recovery to Koshi. I'm still reeling from your vet bills.

JeromeProphet said...

Thanks Marie.

It's something in the eyes.

You know, the soul thing.

Sure they're limited in the sense that they will never be like human children, but still there's a personality there - a soul there.

I did what I had to do.

Is it fair?

I'm used to living on the edge of poverty, so I've kind of accepted it.

And in the end Koshi is a better friend than most, and for a cat he's exceedingly affectionate, and loyal.

He's been sleeping a lot. I think it's because we're keeping him away from the other cats - per orders from the vet.

Cats already sleep so much, so when I say sleeping a lot, I mean even more.

Oh well, I guess it's how cats make time go by faster.

JP

email jp

  • jeromeprophet@gmail.com

copyright

archive

visitors

evworld

Slashdot

Wired News: Top Stories