Thursday, September 14, 2006

Tell Them Why You're Mad Even If You're Not Mad


Hey kids check this out!

Regular readers to this blog may have noticed that I often post "conspiracy related" rants. I've always believed that "paranoid thinking is just good thinking when people are out to get you" (Joseph Heller - Catch 22), and I've never trusted Big Brother (or those who make him tick) to not to cross the line in the name of national security.

For others such paranoid thinking is simply untidy, and uncomfortable thinking - to be avoided at all cost as it makes one a bit nervous.

So it came as a bit of a shocker to see Dave of the11thhour descend into sheer madness!

Has Dave gone Mad?

I'll let you decide by surfing here to read Dave's article on non-lethal weaponry.

1 comment:

Dave said...

I really wish you wouldn't use my picture on the internet.

Also, Marie has gone conspiracy mad too.

It must have been something they put in the water. Remember that bad tasting city tap water last week? Well…

Dave
The Eleventh Hour

email jp

  • jeromeprophet@gmail.com

copyright

archive

visitors

evworld

Slashdot

Wired News: Top Stories