Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Adding Pam Furr Link To Blogroll

Tolerance of Diversity and Inclusion

I've added a link to Pam Furr's Blog on my blogroll. I have noticed over the last few days of checking that she's adding content.

Pam mentioned this blog Monday Morning on her radio talkshow. While we will never agree on everything that fact does not reduce my respect for her as a person.

Constructive Engagement

I've said it before, and I'll say it again I listen to Pam Furr's show every work day morning for at least part of her broadcast. I've tried turning the dial away from her show only to find myself falling asleep at the wheel. I guess you could say I'm a fan.

I'll continue to call em as I see em. From the President to Pam Furr this blog won't hold any punches. In the meantime I invite my readers to surf over to Pam Furr's blog for some interesting reading.

Note: If you're reading this Mr. Leach it is time to start posting to your long neglected blog again!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well i dunno abt mr leach but .Ive certainly started posting again

Anonymous said...

What's going on with Leach?

And is Furr falling apart?

JeromeProphet said...

Anonymous,

I'm not sure why Jim Leach stops posting to his blog only to resume a month or so later. He's a very busy man so that might explain it.

He's very funny, and can write an excellent post so I hope he resumes posting soon.

As far as Pam Furr falling apart, I'm not sure what you mean.

She did post a rather personal, and spiritual post to her blog recently. In it she shared a degree of vunerability that I identified with. It was perhaps her most personally revealing post yet.

I see that as a sign of strength, not weakness on her part.

JP

email jp

  • jeromeprophet@gmail.com

copyright

archive

visitors

evworld

Slashdot

Wired News: Top Stories