Monday, June 12, 2006

Did Our 183rd Hit Al-Zarqawi?

This SJ-R article ponders upon the possibility of Springfield Air National Guard's 183rd taking part in the "hit" on terrorist scum al-Zarqawi. True or not? I guess I'll find out when the rest of us do.

Do I care one way, or another? It really doesn't make my heart swell with pride, but I'm happy that murderous scum is dead, and if I had the chance to buy the pilot a beer, or a case of beer I'd feel happy to do so.

What would be fitting, and would fill my heart with pride is keeping the 183rd where it belongs - Springfield, Illinois.

Note: Just because I feel that Al-Zarqawi deserved what he got does NOT mean I support the war in Iraq, or the Bush Administration. I support our troops, but not the war. I love America, but can't stand the Bush Administration.

No comments:

email jp

  • jeromeprophet@gmail.com

copyright

archive

visitors

evworld

Slashdot

Wired News: Top Stories