Friday, April 14, 2006

Techie Meets Art & Blows The Whole Thing Apart


Photo: Randy Reynolds of Photos-Etc Snaps Up Yet Another Great Image - Springfield, IL


Local Photo-Blogger Randy Reynolds of Photos-Etc.Blogspot.Com has been making steady improvements to his blog lately. Randy is an all around good guy, and Star Wars fanatic. He's been into photography for many years, and dabbles in painting as well. He has a great sense of humor, is very intelligent, and I'm glad I have the opportunity to share a hobby with him.

Randy, and I are in a sense refugees. Recently a local (unnamed) fitness club located in downtown Springfield, Illinois closed its doors permanently leaving Randy, and I looking for something to do during lunchtime.

Out went the weight machines, elevated track, and basketball court, and in came an idea!

The idea?

Why not combine walking, and photo-blogging?

Great Idea!

All those readers checking out my site after having read of my blog in the Illinois Times please feel free to check out Randy's blog - you'll be glad you did. There are also several links to other excellent local blogs on this page - check them out too!

2 comments:

Randy said...

That picture makes me look fat! :)
Thanks for the compliments and mentoring.

Anonymous said...

I'm happy to mentor you anakin.

JP

email jp

  • jeromeprophet@gmail.com

copyright

archive

visitors

evworld

Slashdot

Wired News: Top Stories