Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Life in Jerome

This is my first blog post. I'm a relative of the JeromeProphet.

There's not much to say about this place. The park is filled with screaming little children, and none are my age. There are a couple of other things I can complain about. The fact that the roads are really junky, and that there are no sidewalks for people to go on a safe little jog without getting run over, and killed. Those are the only complaints I have with Jerome. It's a quiet little village. Everyone is friendly, and is welcoming to new visitors .

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jerome is a horrible place to live, and should be closed down!
You should move immediately!

Signed, Someone who knows way too much about Jerome.

email jp

  • jeromeprophet@gmail.com

copyright

archive

visitors

evworld

Slashdot

Wired News: Top Stories