Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Office Space

Office Space - A Review

Office Space is one of my favorite movies. It aired (is that the proper term for a cable network?) again tonight on AMC.

I Love this movie. Everytime I watch the movie I get more out of it. I love the point of transition between the "dedicated" yet timid employee, Peter Gibons (Ron Livingston) into the confident yet couldn't care less Initech (Initiative + Technology) employee.

I don't know how many of my readers have ever wondered what it would be like to win the lottery, and hang around work just long enough for the big check to come rolling in - but this story portrays (plot line is different) what most people's attitude might be during that wait.

Jennifer Aniston also gives a good performance as Joanna.

One of my favorite scenes is the scene in which a laser printer (or is that a fax?) is taken out into the countryside and murdered.

Check this site out http://www.bullshitjob.com/

Keys: The Village of Jerome, Springfield, Central, Illinois, Local, State, Political, Politics, Commentary, Blog, Satire, Movie Review, Office Space

1 comment:

Dave said...

For me, Office Space is the new Caddyshack. Or maybe I'm just older now.

email jp

  • jeromeprophet@gmail.com

copyright

archive

visitors

evworld

Slashdot

Wired News: Top Stories